· Devante Parker did not win the No. 2 receiver job from Kenny Stills which may limit his upside this year.
· Jay Ajayi has looked terrible this pre-season, so I'm expecting the Dolphins to use Arian Foster significantly.
· The Miami pass defense is a mess. Should be one we will pick on in fantasy this season.
· Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman have split reps all pre-season. I'm expecting a 60/40 timeshare to start the regular season.
· Julio should be in line for another monster season IF he can stay healthy.
· Im expecting Mohammad Sanu to become a factor late in the season. Matt Ryan still doesn’t seem to trust him as much.
· Ezekiel Elliott will be the bellcow running back for this team. He was fantastic last night in both facets of the game (against a really good defense in Seattle).
· I’m not too worried about Dez Bryant simply because there is now a competent back up QB to rely on once Tony Romo gets hurt.
· Christine Michael has been a stud this pre-season. It wouldn’t shock me if he took the starting job away from Thomas Rawls.
· Seattle will rotate 3 receivers to go along with Doug Baldwin. I love Tyler Lockett as a player, but his playing time is a concern.